Fighting for the Right Child Custody Arrangement for You and Your Child
Child custody proceedings are saturated with delicate emotions and weighted with the future and well-being of your child on the line. I understand and sympathize with the importance of this process.
That’s why I am committed to working towards a plan that benefits your children and gives you your deserved time together.
For 30 years, I’ve helped families serving Franklin, TN, get through their divorce. I’m available around the clock to help you and your family.
For 24/7 Help, Including Weekend Appointments by Request, Call Our Franklin Child Custody Attorney, Julia E. Stovall: (615) 239-1374.
Child Custody in Franklin, Tennessee
She’s both caring and knowledgeable.Laurel B.
From its inception and upholding, child custody exists to protect the child's best interest. To ensure the custodial decisions are made just so, TN family courts consider the following:
- The child’s wishes for where they prefer to live if they are 12 or older
- The relationships the child has with each parent
- The child’s need for stability
- The physical, mental, and financial well-being of each parent
- The other people who live in either parent’s home and their relationships with the child
Tennessee family courts thoroughly review child custody cases based on the needs of the children and the ability and likelihood of each parent to provide for them.
Get the help you need to protect your children with our child custody lawyer serving Franklin, TN. Contact me today to get started.
- Rule 31 Listed Family Mediator
- Client-Centered Legal Counsel
- Trusted by Thousands of Clients
- Over 30 Years of Legal Experience