Fighting for the Right Custody Arrangement for You and Your Child
Child custody proceedings are saturated with delicate emotions and weighted with the future and wellbeing of your child on the line. I understand and sympathize with the importance of this process. That’s why I am committed to working towards a plan that benefits your child(ren) and gives you your deserved time together. For 30 years, I’ve helped Franklin families get through their divorce. Now, I’m available around the clock to help you and your family.
Child Custody in Tennessee
I absolutely cannot recommend her enough!Suzanne
From its inception and through its upholding, child custody exists to protect the best interest of the child. To ensure the custodial decisions are made just so, Tennessee courts consider:
- The child’s wishes for where they prefer to live, if they are 12 or older
- The relationships the child has with each parent
- The child’s need for stability
- The physical, mental, and financial wellbeing of each parent
- The other people who live in either parent’s home and their relationships with the child
Tennessee courts thoroughly review custody cases based on the needs of the children and the ability and likelihood of each parent to provide them.
Get the help you need to protect your children with our Franklin child custody lawyer. Contact me today to get started.
- Rule 31 Listed Family Mediator
- Client-Centered Legal Counsel
- Trusted by Thousands of Clients
- Over 30 Years of Legal Experience