Franklin Drug Crime Attorney
Defending Against Drug Charges in Tennessee
Tennessee takes drug crimes very seriously. If you are facing drug charges, you need an attorney who is experienced in defending drug crimes and has a track record of success. At Julia E. Stovall Attorney At Law, our Franklin drug crime lawyer can defend you against your charges and help you avoid the most serious penalties.
Drug Offenses in Tennessee
Our Franklin drug crime attorney can defend you against the following drug charges:
- Possession of a controlled substance with the intent to sell or distribute
- Possession of a controlled substance
- Possession of drug paraphernalia
- Unlawful possession of a prescription drug
- Unlawful possession of more than one ounce of marijuana
- Manufacture of a controlled substance
- Production of a controlled substance
- Transportation of a controlled substance
- Trafficking of a controlled substance
- Prescription fraud
- Methamphetamine manufacturing
Penalties for Drug Crimes in Tennessee
The penalties for drug crimes in Tennessee are very severe and can include prison time, large fines, and other penalties. Even first-time offenders can be charged with a Class B felony if caught with a certain amount of a controlled substance. If convicted of a Class B felony, you can be sentenced to between eight and 30 years in prison, $25,000 in fines, and up to 12 years of post-release supervision. If you are facing drug charges, you need an attorney who can aggressively defend you against your charges and help you avoid the most serious penalties.
Contact Our Drug Crime Attorney in Franklin
Julia E. Stovall Attorney At Law can help you fight your drug charges. We have handled hundreds of drug cases and can help you resolve your case in the best way possible. We can help you fight your charges and protect your rights. We can also help you get the help you need if you have a drug addiction. We can help you get the treatment you need to recover and get your life back on track.
If you are facing drug charges, contact our Franklin drug crime attorney today at (615) 239-1374.
She’s both caring and knowledgeable.Laurel B.
- Rule 31 Listed Family Mediator
- Client-Centered Legal Counsel
- Trusted by Thousands of Clients
- Over 30 Years of Legal Experience